Join us for a free webinar and discover how to build your skills and gain the qualification you need to advance your career.
Whether you are a carpentry apprentice ready for a new challenge, or aspiring to become your own boss, this Advanced Building webinar will show you how to make it a reality.
You will also hear from Front Porch Properties founder, Rachael Turner. As a Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) graduate, Rachael will share how she turned her passion for flipping houses into a successful design and construction business.
Courses covered include:
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) CPC40308
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40110 - Builder - low rise licence*
- Diploma of Building Design CPP50911 - Building Designer - low rise and Building Designer - medium rise licences
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 - Builder - medium rise and low rise licence*
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC50308 - gain advanced industry knowledge/pathway into university
- Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 - Builder - open licence*
- Trade Contractors Business Management Course - become a subcontractor in your trade career.
Our Advanced Building courses offer flexible online training options, allowing you to study where and when it suits you. With VET Student Loans and funding opportunities available^, why wait to make great? Save your free seat now!
When: Monday 30 October, 6.30 – 7.30 pm
We look forward to helping you take your career to new heights.
Best wishes, TAFE Queensland SkillsTech
*Licences issued by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). Conditions apply. ^Eligibility criteria apply.