Back To Study - Fee Support
If you've been thinking about a new career or just want to go further in your current job, now is the best time to go back to study.
TAFE Queensland SkillsTech are offering a range of fee-supported courses allowing you to take the first step towards a new career.
- for Certificate I and II courses, you must hold one (1) existing Certificate III or higher level qualification. Holding more than one (1) Certificate III or higher qualification would render you ineligible for this funding.
- for Certificate IV courses, you must only hold one (1) existing qualification at the same level or higher level qualification. Holding more than one (1) Certificate IV or higher qualification would render you ineligible for this funding.
- and be aged 15 years or above
- and permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not be currently enrolled in a Certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- for select programs, meet employment eligibility requirements.
How to enrol
Places are limited so contact our Customer Service team now on 1800 654 447 for more information and to enrol.
Please note: Back to Study Fee Support is only available until 30 June 2018. Students must complete the qualification prior to this date to receive funding.
*Funding is subject to change without notice.