Wanting to change careers and hold a Certificate III or higher qualification already?
Contact our Client Service Centre on 1800 654 447 to find out more as places are limited.
This is the total cost of the course for students who do not qualify for a subsidy, or the course does not receive any subsidy.
Got a question?
Enquire about your full fee study options
If you are unable to pay the total cost of the course up front or not eligible for VET FEE-HELP (if applicable), you might be eligible for a payment plan. This will allow you to pay for your course in instalments, rather than one upfront payment at the time of enrolment.
The Queensland Government will offset the cost of study for eligible students. You will still need to pay for a portion of your study costs. The amount above is what you will need to pay.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
You can receive a subsidy towards one certificate III qualification from a list of eligible courses.
The amount provided depends on the demand for skilled workers in your chosen industry.
You're eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee if you:
- are 15 years or older and no longer in school
- live in Queensland full time or intend to live in Queensland for the next 6 months
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or temporary resident with the necessary visa or work permits
- don't currently hold (or are enrolled in) a certificate 3 or higher level qualification.
Give us a call to find out more.
^ Show less
You are eligible for the concession price of a course if you meet the eligibility requirements under the subsided costing and:
- hold or are listed on an Australian Government Low Income Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- have a disability.
You will need to provide evidence at the time of enrolment.